Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello....

Well I never thought that I would be a "blogger" but the way that my life has been lately this seemed like a good way to vent. Hell it is the modern day diary! I swear sometimes I feel like my life is so far out of my control and I have no way of spinning it back. I have this stupid habit of overloading myself to the point where I have so much to do I feel like I am on the verge of a psychiatric breakdown. There is so much that I want to do in this world I can't seem to figure out how to spread it out into a doable list. I just take on the world and think later. Being a mother of 4, a full time student and having a husband that works 70 hours a week I fell like it is me against the world sometimes. I sort of feel like a crappy wife because I tend to discredit what he does. I completely get that he works his ass off but everyone arounds us seems to think that I have it easy. How on earth is raising 3 children, being 7 months pregnant, taking care of the house and keeping straight A's easy? If someone has any idea, please feel free to let me know! I hate to say it though with all that I have taken on I can see things really starting to suffer. My relationship with my husband is nothing more than roommates that argue all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment